Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

OOBER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

Soooooooo, guess what?!?!?!???? In 5 days (that's 120 hours or so) I will be with my Family in Christ!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! There's not words to express just how excited I am!!!!!! So, for the next few days, I'm going to be posting about everyone who's making this possible, expressing my thanks, and gratitude, and writing a prayer for each and every one of them!

So to start with, I'm thanking our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Thank you Lord for bringing us together!!! Without you none of this could ever be possible! Thank you for creating each and every one of us, and allowing us to have such an amazing relationship through you! You are absolutely amazing!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment