Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Jam 2012

So, this weekend was amazing! Mary, Paul, Sarah, Jonathan, and I all went to this amazing concert called Winter Jam up in Raleigh on Saturday, and we all had a blast! Winter Jam is a concert tour that travels all throughout America with several Christain artists. One of the other things is that it only costs $10 at the door. (That's right, I said $10!)
 This year, the bands were: Skillet, Sanctus Real, For King and Country, We As Human, Kari Jobe, Dara McClean, Building 429, Group 1 Crew (aka G1C), Newsong, and Peter Furler. (used to be Newsboys band member) They were all AWESOME!!! Some of my favorites included, Skillet, Building 429, and Group 1 Crew. Of course, they were all amazing, but these were my definite favorites.

 Let me tell you, Winter Jam is definitely something not to be missed! If you are as obsessed with music as I am, especially Christian music, then Winter Jam is for you! There isn't words to express just how much I enjoyed it, or how much it fed my addiction to Christ, they just aren't there. So go and see this, and bring some friends, and have an amazing time worshiping our Lord and Savior, whom without, there wouldn't be anything!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah winter jam is awesome!! Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, WJ is AMAZING!!!! Such an awesome ministry!!! I love going, and look forward to it every year, especilly when I get to go with my friends!

    ReplyDelete