Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 More Days!!!!!!

As the excitement continues, I'd like to thank God for my Friends!!! They are the main reason this is happening. It's Mary's 16th birthday, and we are all celebrating with her!

Dear Lord, thank you for my friends, my sisters and brothers in Christ! I couldn't ask for better, because you've given me the best! It's so amazing how you brought us together, and made our relationship so strong through you. You've made us close, so that even though we're apart, our love for you, and each other remains, and I can't begin to thank you enough for that. Thank you for bringing us together again, and allowing us to worship you together, because you are worthy of all of our praise. I love you Father, and in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment