Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

One More To Go!!!!!!

I woke up this morning singing Tomorrow from Annie in my head because "It's only a day away!" So it's only 1 more day, and the final thing I'd like to pray about is that we will remember to be 3G throughout the weekend! God brought us together. Not us, our parents, or our relationship with each other, God did, he just used those things as tools to bring us together! So...

Dear God,
Thank you for today, may it fly by quickly! I ask Father, that as we have fun, and fellowship with each other Lord, that we will still remember to give you the glory in everything that we do because, you Lord have made this possible, and only you deserve the glory for it! Thank you again for allowing us to have this amazing time together Father, and may we remember it for years to come. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment